Sunday, January 30, 2011

How to control anxiety and panic under a time crunch?



Your Ad Here



Under
by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML

Question by efpp:

How to control anxiety and panic under a time crunch?



Your Ad Here





How do you control anxiety and panic under a time crunch? Many have suggested to meditate and take time off to relax.

But, I start panicking because I am under a time crunch, and I am losing time when I am trying to meditate or relax.

It seems to be a double-edged sword! How do I solve such an impossible problem?

I get anxious and panicked very easily, and I have lived with it since middle school, but it is getting too much. (And my health is going down hill too).

Thanks!
I really do not want any type of drug to manage it, however.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by mrstrype
Xanax...have your doctor prescribe it.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment