Friday, January 21, 2011

311/365 The Magic of Weddings



Your Ad Here



Some cool Weddings images:

311/365 The Magic of Weddings

Weddings


Image by Venn Diagram

The ol' "Bride in a Hat" trick...

It's a while since I've captioned any of my Lego shots - but it seemed to work with this one.

High praise for the folk at Lego, I wrote in asking whether it was possible to get bride and groom minifigs, and they sent me back the parts they had from an old set they no longer make. There are a couple of extra bits to find - the bride's skirt for one, a 2x2x2 slope, and a stalk for the pink flowers they included.

Way to go Lego, especially Laura who sent a nice letter with the package - it made my day...

Strobist: 580EX acting as commander, and also bouncing off the ceiling, 430EXII to the left as group B, ratio at 1:2 and using E-TTL. Shazaam!

Simply Weddings

Weddings


Image by LuisVallecillo

A wedding ceremony to remember...


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment