Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How to get social security card so that I am able to work legally?



Your Ad Here





Question by No Clue: How to get social security card so that I am able to work legally?

I have been offered a job as a Food and Beverage Manager in a banquet company in Seattle, Washington but I need a social security card because I am a Canadian. Can I get one easily due to NAFTA? Does my Canadian Social Security Card allow me to work in the USA?? I need to join by June.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by chrodo
you must be a US citizen to recieve a S.S. Card. I believe the naturalazation process is rather long (several years before eligibility). I dont know if your canadien card along with a green card or work visa will suffice. You should ask the company on that one.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment