Saturday, April 2, 2011

best, biographies/autobiographies
Biographies
by Zach Inglis

Question by Samantha:

What are the best biographies/autobiographies?



Your Ad Here





I'm a senior in high school and starting my college applications. I may be interviewed for some colleges and I want to impress the interviewer with the most recent book I read. I think a biography would be a good choice. What are some bio/autobios that are interesting and impressive?

Thanks a lot!
I'm planning on double majoring in journalism/communications and political science




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Amanda
well what are you planning to study?

pick someone in your field, or if you're not sure, then pick anybody who was highly influential in a field close to where you think you'll be, or in education. Just not somebody everybody already knows about, "Ya so I read up on MLK JR....." Not impressive :-)
Since I don't know what you're planning on doing, I can't give you specifics. I wouldn't be too corny tho and pick the dean or founder of said school. A little unbelievable and desperate IMO :P





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

best:

What region of the United States of America is best to live in? ...
What digital camera shoots the best video in low light conditions? ...
Best of Polish Cooking: Recipes for Entertaining and Special Occasions ...
Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year 3 (2009 TPB) ...
Commando: Battle of Britain – Scramble!: The Ten Best Commando Battle of Britain Comic Books Ever! (Commando 70) ...
Kill as Few Patients as Possible: And Fifty-Six Other Essays on How to Be the World’s Best Doctor ...
Q&A: What is the best college to major in ancient history? ...
Nebula Awards 24: Sfwa’s Choices for the Best Science Fiction and Fantasy, 1988 (Nebula Awards Showcase) ...
Next Steps: A Practical Guide to Planning for the Best Half of Your Life (The Best Half of Life) ...
Check Out Tuesday’s Best ‘MTV First: Robert Pattinson’ Questions From Fans Like You! ...
biographies/autobiographies:

No comments:

Post a Comment